CSI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (CSICE) is committed to provide quality education to the students enabling them to excel in the fields of Science, Engineering, Technology and Management to cater to the changing and challenging needs of society and industry by
- Contributing to the academic standing and overall knowledge development of the students.
- Maintaining state-of-the art infrastructure and congenial learning environment.
- Enhancing the competence of faculty to very high level and to make them adopt all modern and innovative methods in teaching-learning process.
- Inculcating moral and ethical values among students and staff.
- Collaborating with Institutions and Industries.
- Promoting research and development programme for the growth of economy.
- Disseminating technical knowledge in the region by continuing education programmes.
- Ensuring continual improvement of Quality Management Systems.
Vision and Mission
To equip the students with Technical knowledge, skill and ability; to inculcate in them right attitude and holistic values; to motivate them to think creativity, act independently and take decisions accordingly in all their scientific pursuits and other endeavors as well; to develop a system of meaningful interaction with industry.
To see that the students and staff are equipped and empowered to contribute in Nation building process and development of Society at large. To become a portal of learning, research, enterpreneurial development in Engineering Sciences.
Core Values of Our Institution
- CSI Diocesan council is running many schools and colleges and contribute for education of the poor and needy.
- We empower students with technical knowledge and Training enabling them to be success in their career.
- Our college is situated in eco-friendly and nature-friendly locality which provide pollution less air , water and peaceful atmosphere to the students .
The CSI College of Engineering is approved by AICTE, New Delhi (F.No.730-52-301 (E)ET|97 dated NOV. 17, 1997) and Government of Tamil Nadu (vide GO Ms. No, 112, dated 23.3.1998) and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai (Tamil Nadu Act 26of 2001 w.e.f.31.12.2001). This college seeks to impart value based Technical Education to its students in order to meet the growing needs of ♦such Technocrats and Entrepreneurs required in industries and business establishments.
THE CSI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (CSICE) is a self-financing institution, offering degree level courses in different disciplines of Engineering Sciences. This college was founded by the Church of South India, Coimbatore Diocesan Council which is pioneer in running Educational Institutions, from pre-primary to post matriculation and post-graduate levels, all known for their academics standards and discipline.