B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering Department
The mission of the ECE Department is to facilitate young Engineers to acquire technical exposure in the areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering, nurture career improvement and develop human and social intellectual qualities necessary for the successful practice of the profession.
To propagate and disseminate knowledge in Electronics and Communication Engineering discipline to the society through the student and faculty. To encourage students to serve social causes by Application of their specialized knowledge paving way to Better life for Humanity. To promote the concept of life long learning among faculty members. The course equips graduates with the following:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering to electronics and communication engineering problems.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments and to analyze and interpret gathered data
- An ability to function in and/or develop leadership in multi-disciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve electronics and communication engineering Problems
- An understanding of ethical and professional responsibility
- An ability for effective communication
- An ability to understand and correctly interpret the impact of engineering solutions in a social/global context
- An ability to engage in life-long learning to follow developments in electronics and communication engineering
- A knowledge and understanding of contemporary issues
- An ability to skilfully use modern engineering tools and techniques necessary for engineering design, analysis and applications
- A recognition of the need for quality
- An ability to function individually as well as be part of a team.
The department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at CSI College of Engineering was established in the year 2009, with the approval of AICTE. During the short span of time, the department has established itself as one of the best department of our college. The Department is adequately staffed meeting the AICTE norm. The ECE department has very good infrastructure facilities. The department has well-equipped laboratories like Communications lab, Electronics lab, Micro Processor lab, DSP lab, Microwave lab, Optical communication lab, Networks lab and VLSI lab.
The Faculty of Electronics and Communication Engineering Department has well qualified and experienced members. The faculty members possess post graduate qualifications in Engineering in fields such as Microelectronics and VLSI Design, Applied Electronics, Communication System etc.,