The eligibility criteria for pursuing a master’s degree are holding a bachelor's degree in (B.E/B.Tech) Mechanical or any other equivalent disciplines. The duration for this course is 2 years. Our institution is also offering Part-time programme for this course. THE PROGRAM OFFERS THESE BENEFITS:
- Well-equipped laboratories, computing and research facilities
- Computing software such as CATIAV9, Edge CAM, LabVIEW, Lathex and Millex
- Project/ laboratory facilities such as CNC turning centre, Special Purpose Machines, Pneumatic and hydraulic trainer kits, Sensor interfacing equipments and laboratories.
- Library with internet and intranet services which facilitates to access Science Direct, Elsevier, ASTM, J-Gate and IEEE journals.
- Guest Lectures.
- Manufacturing industry
- Research leading to PhD
- Join as a faculty in an engineering institute